Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy“) sets out the rules governing the use of our web services (the “Service”) and any content that you may submit to the Service (“Content“). By using the Service, you agree to the rules set out in this Policy.
You must not use the Service in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Service or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Service, or any of the areas of, or services on, the Service.
You must not use the Service:
- in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful; or
- in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Unlawful and Illegal Material
You must not use the Service to store, host, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit or send Content that is illegal or unlawful, or that will or may infringe a third party’s legal rights, or that could give rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Content (and its publication on the Service) must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral rights, database rights, trade mark rights, design rights, rights in passing off, or other intellectual property rights;
- infringe any rights of confidence, rights of privacy, or rights under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation; or
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person.
You must not submit any Content that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Service without our express written consent.
Content must not depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner.
Content must not be pornographic or sexually explicit, or consist of or include explicit, graphic or gratuitous material of a sexual nature.
Content must not be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading.
Statements of fact contained in the Content must be true; and statements of opinion contained on the Content must be truly held and where possible based upon facts that are true.
Content must not consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information that may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause:
- illness, injury or death; or
- any other loss or damage.