Facebook Custom Audiences allow you to reach your most valuable audiences on Facebook, using CRM data and intent data from your website. Custom Audiences are a great way on Facebook to target people based on data you own, in a safe way. In addition to creating a Custom Audiences from a data file, you can use them to remarket customers from your website or mobile app and reach them on any device.
- Immense Scale: Facebook’s brand reach across desktop and mobile consist of 1.35bn active users.
- Real Identity: Facebook’s use of real identity means you will target people, not cookies.
- Accurate Targeting: You can layer other Facebook targeting options to ensure you’re sending the right message.
- Across Devices: Display ads across desktop and mobile.
Custom Audiences from your website
Website Custom Audiences (WCA) are a powerful means of identifying people who have visited your website and finding them again on Facebook – even on tablet and mobile, unlike other retargeting solutions.
In fact, StitcherAds can enable not just this basic use of Website Custom Audiences, but makes it really relevant for retailers.
- Retarget to people who looked at a single product/SKU
- Exclude people who actually bought a particular SKU
- Use Website Custom Audiences to prospect to people on Facebook who look similar to those who bought a particular product
Custom Audiences vs FBX
Custom Audiences from your audience and Facebook Exchange are similar but can be leverage in different ways:
Custom Audiences are best when you want to target users across device and you want to combine your Custom Audience with other Facebook targeting. Below is a table showcasing the main differences.
What are your experiences with creating and using Custom Audiences?