We recently released an updated version of our algorithmic optimization engine.
That’s a fancy title to say that you can now make algorithmic-based, automated rules to manage your campaigns, ad sets, and ads.
High-performing ad sets? Automatically raise your budget.
Low-performing ad? Pause and notify.
Lower than expected reach? Increase your bid.
Automated rules can be scheduled to run daily, hourly, semi-hourly, or on a custom schedule. Then, you can select a metric value you’d like our optimization engine to track against, and set an action for StitcherAds to take when you meet that value.
The new feature is robust, offering over 15 million possible rule combinations. Which sounds pretty cool, but could be overwhelming on first glance. To help get you started, we’ve put together 9 high-impact rules to put your Facebook campaign management on cruise control.
1. Get notified if your ad set isn’t delivering
2. Increase your budget for strong CPA performance, when there’s room to grow and your nearing current budget
3. Increase your bid for strong CPA performance, when there’s room to grow and available budget
4. Decrease bid & budget for poor CPA performance, or pause the ad set altogether and get notified
5. Increase budget for strong ROAS performance, when there’s room to grow and you’re nearing current budget
6. Increase bid for strong ROAS performance, when there’s room to grow and available budget
7. Decrease bid & budget for poor ROAS performance, or pause the ad set altogether and get notified
8. Increase bid if reach is lower than estimated, when there’s available budget
9. Decrease bid if reach is near max estimated, or pause the ad set altogether and get notified
These recommendations are baseline best practices that can and should be updated to make the most sense for your business. As you’re creating rules, build conditions that mirror how you’d personally monitor your ad’s performance. That includes adding conditions to check reach, budget, and active time before adjusting against your key performance metrics.
Now, sit back, relax, and let StitcherAds monitor your campaigns for you. If you’d like to hear more about our optimization engine, contact us and a member of our team will reach out to you with more info.