Originally launched in 2009 as Betapond, StitcherAds burst onto the scene in 2013 and has been a leader in providing innovative solutions for marketing on the Facebook platform, working with well known brands around the world that include Williams Sonoma, Hotels.com, HomeAway, Ted Baker and Apartments.com. StitcherAds is one of a select group of companies to have achieved the coveted Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest Partner status. We have built our automation technology on the back of available API’s which in turn has enabled marketers to scale and increase RoAS through our social media partner channels.
StitcherAds is a profitable private company with VC funding from Lift ACM Partners (former early Facebook sales leaders Mike Murphy & Tom Arrix), Investec and Delta Partners.
Fascinated by marketing and advertising technology and want to work with a company that’s changing the social media advertising landscape? StitcherAds is a fast growth company, with offices in London, Dublin, Waterford, South Africa & Austin. We have a technology platform that is revolutionizing the way companies advertise products across social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest.
As a key member of the StitcherAds account management team, you’ll work closely customers on both a managed & self serve basis. You’ll be required to manage social campaigns using the StitcherAds platform effectively so customers can achieve their revenue and growth goals. Additionally, you will be asked to manage customer accounts and train them to use the StitcherAds SaaS tool effectively so they can achieve their campaign objectives on a self serve basis.
We are looking for an individual to successfully execute campaigns, optimize bids & budgets regularly and scale spend alongside strategic initiatives. This person will serve as the day-to-day owner of the accounts they manage and be able to speak to performance effectively. This role does not entail any branding, sharing, post engagement, community building or other broader “social” responsibilities – we are all about increasing revenue and conversions for our eComm, Retail and Travel clients through a strategic, data-driven and analytical approach.
- At least three years of paid Facebook advertising campaign management experience is required
- Experience with and understanding of direct response goals and advertising methods – ROAS, CPA, Dynamic Ads, etc.
- Must be able to optimize campaigns based off performance data, troubleshoot pixel/feed issues and correctly test new strategy
- Good knowledge around Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest performance marketing is a plus
- Experience with 3rd party social platforms (especially StitcherAds) a plus as well
- Trustworthy in managing larger ad budgets and meeting deadlines with 100% consistency
- Substantial analytical & spreadsheet skills with the capacity to solve problems and draw conclusions based on collected data
- Proactive approach to identifying and solving issues
- Assertive, positive and effective communication skills both written and verbal with considerable attention to detail
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions on the fly
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced start-up environment
Compensation (including bonus) commensurate with experience.
To apply, please provide both your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.