StitcherAds is a leader in providing innovative solutions for marketing on the Facebook platform, working with well-known brands around the world. We are one of a select group of companies to have achieved the coveted Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest Partner status.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Executive Assistant/ Finance Associate in our Austin Office.
The role is primarily to assist senior management and the Financial Controller (who is based in Ireland). The company has offices in Texas, UK and Ireland and the accounting role will cover some aspects of all three offices.
- Oversee all daily office functions ensuring the organization and staff have an effective work environment;
- Serve as the functional point person for collaborating and maintaining sales data;
- Assist senior management with maintaining weekly sales forecast spreadsheets;
- Collaborate with senior management to ensure all sales data is up to date;
- Attend Weekly finance call as voice of management if management is unavailable;
- Apply knowledge to identify analytical requirements that drive sales forecasts;
- Assist with Purchases and sales invoice processing;
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable;
- Bank related postings;
- Be responsible for all vendor management which includes ordering equipment and supplies, managing and monitoring service levels;
- Travel arrangements for management and staff as requested;
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks as required.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of office management with experience in the involvement of finance tasks;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred;
- A self-starter who is able to work independently, with strong communication skills, as you will need to be liaising with the Financial Controller in the Ireland as well as liaising with colleagues in the Austin Office;
- History of building good relationships with management;
- Excellent IT skills. Must be confident and be fully conversant with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office and Google Docs;
- Experience in a multi-currency environment;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.