StitcherAds is a full-funnel social advertising software—meaning, we help advertisers better automate, optimize, and scale their campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest, We’re an official Facebook & Instagram Marketing Partner, working closely with the Facebook team to continue to build upon their platform to better serve clients in retail, eCommerce, and travel. We work with some of Facebook’s largest advertisers like Saks Fifth Avenue, The Finish Line, Landmark Group and Hotels.com, with the constant goal of providing innovative, flexible technology that drives the best ad performance with the least effort. We’re a multinational organization, with StitcherAds offices and team members across Austin, New York, Waterford, and London.
We seek an experienced financial controller on a full-time basis for a 12-month contract to be based in our Waterford office. Reporting to the CEO, you’ll have full financial responsibility covering both the EMEA, US and Canadian entities.
- Completion of monthly management accounts;
- Cash flow preparation and management;
- Oversee the billing process;
- Oversee Budget forecasting;
- Financial planning;
- Lead initiatives on cost control management;
- Manage a small team within the accounts function;
- Monthly reporting to stakeholders of the company
- Manage day-to-day operations of the finance function;
- Liaising with senior management of the company on finance issues;
- Ensure government compliance in all tasks;
- Work with auditors in preparation of year end accounts;
- Ad hoc task upon request by management.
- Qualified accountant with 3 years plus experience in a senior accounting role.
- Experience in working with subsidiaries and personnel in Multi locations;
- Experience in small and medium business/start-ups an advantage but not essential
- Highly numerate with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong planning, decision-making and project management skills.
- Ability to manage, supervise and lead the finance team;
- Well-developed organisational and time-management skills;
- Ambitious, hardworking and driven to achieve at the highest level;
- Experience in working with Excel, word and PowerPoint;
- Experience with Google docs an advantage.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.