StitcherAds is a full-funnel performance marketing solution for social platforms—meaning, we help advertisers better automate, optimize, and scale their direct response campaigns on Facebook & Instagram. We’re an official Facebook & Instagram Marketing Partner, working closely with the Facebook team to continue to build upon their ad tech to better serve clients in eCommerce, retail, travel, and real estate. We work with some of Facebook’s largest advertisers, with the constant goal of providing innovative, flexible technology that will reduce effort placed in ad management, while improving results.
We’re look for a graphic design intern to join our marketing team. You’ll work directly with our Art Director and Head of Marketing to continue to build our arsenal of high-quality, branded content. This job is perfect for an ambitious, self-starting designer or recent grad looking for hands-on experience with B2B marketing design.
You have a diverse portfolio that demonstrates both form and function. Be prepared to talk about your work and your process.
- You have a solid understanding of design principles.
- You are a problem solver and can figure things out.
- You are organized. Very organized.
- You can follow specific directions, but you can also generate your own ideas and work independently.
- You can juggle multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- You are cool and a generally pleasant person to work with.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe CC—especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Microsoft Office Suite
- Foundational knowledge of HTML/CSS, UI/UX, Sketch, After Effects, Premier, video, motion, and photography
- Collaborate with Marketing to produce high-quality marketing materials, website assets, and event collateral
- Support our Sales team in the creation of pitch materials
- Support our Customer Success team in creative development for clients
- Provide both print and digital visual designs in the appropriate sizing and formats
- Assess opportunities and uses for current design trends when appropriate
- Actively participate in the creative process, collaborating with the StitcherAds team and voicing opinions to ensure the best quality content
- Prioritize against deadlines to deliver high-quality work on-time
This is a paid internship, requiring a minimum 20 hours per week commitment. To apply, send your resume and samples of your work to email@example.com. Work samples must be included to be considered.