StitcherAds is a full-funnel social advertising software—meaning, we help advertisers better automate, optimize, and scale their campaigns on Facebook & Instagram. We’re an official Facebook & Instagram Marketing Partner, working closely with the Facebook team to continue to build upon their ad tech to better serve clients in retail, eCommerce, and travel. We work with some of Facebook’s largest advertisers like Saks Fifth Avenue and Hotels.com, with the constant goal of providing innovative, flexible technology that drives the best ad performance with the least effort. We’re a multinational organization, with StitcherAds offices and team members across Austin, New York, Dublin, Waterford, and London.
StitcherAds is hiring a Head of Creative to lead our creative team. You will be the leader of our paid social advertising creative team and have a hands-on role in every phase of paid social creative.
- Lead the creative process for generating, deploying and measuring creative value on paid social creative for retail advertisers at scale.
- Drive creative adoption of StitcherAds creative services with clients and prospects across both static and dynamic (feed based) creative assets.
- Work closely with clients to understand their creative needs and guide creative strategy and development from vision to execution to launch.
- Ability to design and iterate on creative for advertising to drive core client objectives (ROAS)
- Designing storyboards and setting vision for motion projects & static creative that enhance and fit seamlessly into the Facebook and Instagram experience
- Contributing to new business pitch opportunities with paid social creative examples.
- Manage the in house production team of paid social creatives (static and video).
- Manage all external creative partnerships.
- Collaborate with our Product Team on development of various creative tech requirements that drive optimization, automation and measurement.
- Proven track record of design & art direction experience in creative for paid social advertising – ideally in luxury industry verticals.
- At least 2 years experience in leading a creative function with client facing experience.
- The ability to articulate concepts and communicate effectively, both with teammates and clients
- Motion graphics skills, e.g. animating titles, transitions, and lower thirds from a template file (Adobe After Effects)
- Thorough knowledge of visual design principles; graphic design, layout, typography, color and branding.
- Full-time, competitive salary based on experience
- 20 vacation days
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision
- The tech setup you need to be successful
- A friendly and flexible work environment
- Offices in downtown Austin and midtown NYC
This role is based in either our Austin or New York office. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.