StitcherAds is a full-funnel social advertising software—meaning, we help advertisers better automate, optimize, and scale their campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest, We’re an official Creative & Ad Tech Facebook & Instagram Marketing Partner, working closely with the Facebook team to continue to build upon their platform to better serve clients in retail, eCommerce, and travel. We work with some of Facebook’s largest advertisers like Saks Fifth Avenue, The Finish Line, Landmark Group and Hotels.com, with the constant goal of providing innovative, flexible technology that drives the best ad performance with the least effort. We’re a multinational organization, with StitcherAds offices and team members across Austin, New York, Waterford, and London.
StitcherAds is hiring a Campaign Manager to join our Customer Success team in Co. Waterford, Ireland. You’ll work closely with the rest of the Success team to manage customers’ performance marketing on Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest, serve as the day-to-day owner of the campaigns you manage and be able to speak to performance effectively. This role does not entail any sharing, post engagement, community building or other broader “social” responsibilities – we are all about increasing revenue and conversions for our Retail and Travel customers through a strategic, data-driven and analytical approach.
As a key member of the StitcherAds team, you’ll work closely with a number of professionals internally to manage existing and new customer paid social direct response campaigns. You’ll be required to manage paid social campaigns and strategies using the StitcherAds platform effectively so customers can achieve their revenue and growth goals.
- Support Account Managers & Account Directors with campaign management duties
- Analyze direct response performance & compile custom reporting according to customer needs
- Create, edit, optimize and scale social media campaigns based off complex performance trends
- Train self-serve users in how to best use the StitcherAds software
- Assist with back-end process such as feed mapping, creative scoping and more
- Troubleshoot technical assets such as product catalogs, FB pixels, offline data sets and more
- Provide regular feedback to product team sourced from customers & your own experience
- Substantial analytical & spreadsheet skills with the capacity to solve problems and draw conclusions based on collected data
- 2+ years of paid Facebook advertising campaign management experience is preferable
- Understanding & experience with performance marketing goals & methods – ROAS, Dynamic Ads, omnichannel strategies, etc
- Trustworthy in managing larger ad budgets and meeting deadlines with 100% consistency
- Proactive approach to identifying and solving issues
- Assertive, positive and effective communication skills both written and verbal with considerable attention to detail
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions on the fly
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced start-up environment
- Experience working with creative suites such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator an advantage
Compensation (including bonus) commensurate with experience. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.