StitcherAds seeks to return power back to the advertiser: power of limitless creation, deliberate targeting, scalability, and transparent results. By simplifying the most complex aspects of campaign management through to automation and systems integration, StitcherAds is reimagining direct response advertising on Facebook through the eyes of the advertiser.
We’re an official Facebook & Instagram Marketing Partner, working closely with the Facebook team to continue to build upon their ad tech to better serve advertisers, with the constant goal of providing innovative, flexible technology that will reduce effort placed in ad management, while improving results.
At StitcherAds we focus on Retail, eCom, Travel, & Real Estate Verticals. We’re looking for the right candidate to join the Success Management team looking after EMEA in Waterford or Dublin. Your time will be evenly split between leading the existing Success team by leveraging your previous expertise and strategies when it comes to driving the best results for our clients performance marketing activity on Facebook as well as managing your own portfolio of building new customer social direct response campaigns.
This individual MUST have successfully executed campaigns, optimized bids & budgets regularly and scaled spend alongside strategic initiatives. This person will serve as the day-to-day owner of the campaigns they manage and be able to speak to performance effectively.
This role does not entail any sharing, post engagement, community building or other broader “social” responsibilities – we are all about increasing revenue and conversions for our eComm, Retail and Travel clients through a strategic, data-driven and analytical approach.
- Min. of 2 years of Search/Performance advertising campaign management experience is preferable
- Ideally some experience with Facebook advertising campaign management
- Experience with and understanding of direct response goals and advertising methods – ROAS, CPA, Dynamic Ads, etc.
- Must be able to optimize campaigns based off performance data, troubleshoot pixel/feed issues and correctly test new strategy
- Analytically minded individual with experience in Direct Response advertising
- Experience in leading account management teams is a plus
- Previous experience working with other SaaS technologies companies is key
- Relationship building – have the ability to build rapport with potential clients & Facebook stakeholders in person & via phone/VC
- Trustworthy in managing larger ad budgets and meeting deadlines with 100% consistency
- Substantial analytical & spreadsheet skills with the capacity to solve problems and draw conclusions based on collected data
- Proactive approach to identifying and solving issues
- Assertive, positive and effective communication skills both written and verbal with considerable attention to detail
- Technical knowledge of pixels, feeds, 3rd party tracking is required
- Ability to handle multiple accounts at the same time
- A self starter with ability to drive the business forward
- Above all a strong personality with a great sense of humor who enjoys working hard & having fun
Compensation (including bonus) commensurate with experience.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.