We seek an experienced Product Manager to define the next generation of online advertising solutions in the retail industry. We are developing Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest solutions that enable retailers to leverage both online and in-store customer behaviour data to execute effective omni-channel advertising.
Working closely with product, engineering and sales teams and partners you will be responsible for researching, designing and validating new solutions that drive return on ad spend for our customers.
You will have the opportunity to impact people’s thinking and shape the culture and behaviours of this team and beyond.
We are looking for people who are eager to learn; people who can generate ideas, help us to drive our roadmap and ship great products. We are focused on the quality and scalability of everything we build so are always looking to improve our processes and ourselves.
If you’d like to work on these things, get in touch because we are excited to work with you. This role is a great opportunity to grow your career and work with a fun team, stacked with experience.
The role is part of our overall product team based in Waterford, Ireland. You will also work closely with our US-based teams and have the opportunity to travel when required.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative retail advertising solutions
- Understand Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other partners’ strategic positioning for retail solutions
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy based on extensive market and competitor research
- Solicit and interpret customer needs and gather product requirements
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and features to constantly deliver a better solution for our clients & partners
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and features
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external
- Clarifying expectations, providing feedback, praise and recognition
- Appropriately filtering and accurately cascading information in a consistent and timely manner
- Delegating tasks responsibly and encouraging autonomy
- Foster a trusting, safe environment where problems can be raised without fear while focussing on solving problems rather than placing blame
Essential Skills and Behaviours
- 4+ years related experience with 2+ years in product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies
- Experience managing delivery of at least 1 software product in a B2B market
- Communicate fluently in English and are able to clearly express, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to produce requirements documents as well as detailed user stories and development tasks
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to effectively work with team members in various locations
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends and competitor intelligence
- Ability to communicate with technical team members, both verbally and in writing.
Advantageous Skills & Behaviours
- Experience of working within an advertising software company
- Experience working with one or more Facebook, Instagram or Google for Retail solutions
- Experience developing advertising and/or creative products and technologies
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Product team members, including Product Managers, User Researchers and Designers
- Engineering team members, including Software Engineers and our QA team
- Sales and Customer Success
This role is based in our Waterford, Ireland office. To apply, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.