We seek an experienced Product Manager to define the next generation of online advertising solutions in the retail industry. We are developing Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest solutions that enable retailers to leverage both online and in-store customer behaviour data to execute effective omnichannel advertising.
Working closely with the product team, the Product Manager will be responsible for researching, designing and validating new solutions that drive return on ad spend for StitcherAds customers.
Reporting to the Head of Product, the successful candidate will have familiarity of software development and ideally experience of creative and advertising solutions.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative retail advertising solutions
- Understand Facebook, Instagram and other partners’ strategic positioning for retail solutions
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy based on extensive market and competitor research
- Solicit and interpret customer needs and gather product requirements
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and features to constantly deliver a better solution for our clients & partners
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and features
- Other reasonable tasks as requested by your line/task manager
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external
- Work closely with our marketing team to develop marketing and educational collateral for products and features
- Leading by example, advocating company policies and processes
- Appropriately filtering and accurately cascading information in a consistent and timely manner
- Delegating tasks responsibly and encouraging autonomy
Essential Skills and Behaviours
- 4+ years related experience with 2+ years in product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies
- Ability to produce high level solution designs
- Experience in collaborating with technology partners and/or third party system integrations
- Expertise in data and analytics
- Experience managing delivery of at least 1 software product in a B2B market
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas including product management, engineering, UI/UX, advertising and marketing
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends and competitor intelligence
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Highly detail oriented with organization skills while managing multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to collaborate with team members in various locations
- Ability to communicate with technical team members, both verbally and in writing.
Advantageous Skills and Behaviours
- Experience working with one or more Facebook, Instagram or Google for Retail solutions
- Experience developing advertising and/or creative products and technologies
- Professional project management training or qualification from an appropriate body
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subject
- Sales Team
- Product team members, including Project Managers and Software Engineers
- Marketing and Customer Success
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.