We seek an experienced Product Designer to join our Product team.
We are responsible for many platforms within our overall product offering. The platform is built against Facebook APIs and integrates with our other internal and external products. We are constantly expanding the platform to meet our customers growing requirements.
Building critical tools backed by third party APIs is a challenge, we build for resilience and fault tolerance, we measure everything, always looking for ways to improve. The platform includes complex campaign creation and management workflows. We ship tools for reporting and performance visualisation. Campaign management isn’t easy but we’re trying to make it as accessible as possible so that our customers can focus on achieving their goals.
We like to use principles and frameworks such as Design Thinking, Design Sprints, Design Systems, and Quantitative / Qualitative Research. Do not worry if you do not have experience with these specific principles, we are looking for people who are eager to learn and love to design; people who can generate ideas, help us to drive our roadmap and ship great products. We are focused on the quality and scalability of everything we build so are constantly improving what we have built and iterating over designs to help us to keep doing so.
If you would like to work on these things, get in touch because we are excited to work with you. This role is a great opportunity to grow your career and build a leading platform with a fun team, stacked with experience.
The role is part of our overall product team based in Waterford, Ireland. You will also work closely with our US based teams and have the opportunity to travel if desired.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to challenges of all sizes as you design and build beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Work in our multidisciplinary product team and collaborate with our Head of UX, Product Managers, customers, stakeholders and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback driven process.
- Create / translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology.
- Build browser-tested user interfaces using HTML and CSS whilst following best practices and StitcherAds code, style and brand guidelines.
- Help improve our Design System components, shaping them so they meet our required needs.
Essential Skills and Behaviors
- You are experienced, mature and dependable.
- Solve problems by being imaginative, inquisitive, analytical and motivated.
- Communicate fluently in English and are able to clearly express, both verbally and in writing, technical descriptions in a clear manner.
- 3rd level qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline
Advantageous Skills & Behaviours
- Experience in Product Design.
- Experience designing flexible modular UI elements for use in multiple products.
- Ideally a strong portfolio featuring relevant work examples.
- Project team members, including Design team, Product Managers, Project Managers and Software Engineers and QA team.
- Customer Success and customers.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.