We are looking for an ambitious and driven user interface designer who is passionate about creating engaging, consistent and memorable experiences. This is an opportunity to make a high impact while helping the team deliver on a next generation online advertising solution for the retail industry. We are developing Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest solutions that enable retailers to leverage both online and in-store customer behaviour data to execute effective omnichannel advertising. In this role you will be iteratively improving the StitcherAds user experience and helping us shape the product whilst growing with us.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast growing company in a key position and make a difference in the design community and industry.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to challenges of all sizes as you design and build beautiful and engaging user interfaces according to user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Work in our multidisciplinary product team and collaborate with our Head of UX, Product Managers, customers, stakeholders and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback driven process.
- Create / translate wireframes and experiences into highly-polished visual composites with a user-centered design methodology.
- Build browser-tested user interfaces using HTML and CSS whilst following best practices and StitcherAds code, style and brand guidelines.
- Help improve our Design System components, shaping them so they meet our required needs.
Essential Skills and Behaviors
- A minimum of 5 years experience designing and building interfaces and digital SaaS products.
- Experience building web-based products with ability to prototype in HTML & CSS/SASS.
- Experience designing flexible modular UI elements for use in multiple products.
- Demonstrated ability creating deliverables in the visual design and building stages.
- A passion for detail and a care for great usability and aesthetics.
- Excellent self-starter who always thinks MVP first with the ability to work in agile and fast-paced team.
- ‘Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident in your work without becoming too attached to your designs when constructive team and user feedback is put forward.
- Experience in UX research, wireframing and prototyping, experience working embedded in a team of developers.
- A passion for UX knowledge and process; you love all things innovative.
- Solid design skills – layout, typography, color, web design patterns.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- A good grasp of wireframing tools such as Axure, Sketch, Balsamiq, Adobe Create Suite, HTML etc.
- Good sense and understanding of visual design best practices.
- Ideally a strong portfolio featuring relevant work examples.
- Project team members, including Design team, Product Managers, Project Managers and Software Engineers and QA team.
- Customer Success and customers.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.