We seek an experienced Project Manager to join our Product team to manage and deliver development projects for the next generation of online advertising solutions in the retail industry.
We are developing Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest solutions that enable retailers to leverage both online and in-store customer behaviour data to execute effective omni-channel advertising.
Working closely with product managers, engineers, testers, stakeholders and partners you will be responsible for estimation, planning, monitoring and control of individual projects.
You will have the opportunity to impact people’s thinking and shape the culture and behaviours of this team and beyond.
We are looking for people who are eager to learn; people who can generate ideas, help us to drive our roadmap and ship great products. We are focused on the quality and scalability of everything we build so are always looking to improve our processes and ourselves.
If you’d like to work on these things, get in touch because we are excited to work with you. This role is a great opportunity to grow your career and work with a fun team, stacked with experience.
The role is part of our overall product team based in Waterford, Ireland. You will also work closely with our US-based teams and have the opportunity to travel when required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Help improve the teams you work with by bringing your experience and new ideas
- Running projects using agile or iterative development methodologies as appropriate for the context of the project, delivering to time, quality and budget
- Creating and maintaining project plans and relevant documentation
- Removing blockers to facilitate rapid, friction-free delivery of quality software
- Monitoring and controlling projects via project meetings and phase reviews as required
- Ensuring projects have appropriate resources allocated, prioritising as required
- Working with project team members, including other departments (e.g. Success, Marketing and Engineering) to create estimates for projects
- Reporting project status to management as required
- Foster a trusting, safe environment where problems can be raised without fear while focussing on solving problems rather than placing blame
- Clarifying expectations, providing feedback, praise and recognition
- Appropriately filtering and accurately cascading information in a consistent and timely manner
- Delegating tasks responsibly and encouraging autonomy
Essential Skills and Behaviours
- You are experienced, mature and dependable
- Communicate fluently in English and are able to clearly express, both verbally and in writing
- Practical project management experience using agile and iterative development methods
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to effectively work with team members in various locations
- Proven ability to help teams deliver complex initiatives
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work to deadlines
- Knowledge of estimation techniques
- Ability to communicate with technical team members, both verbally and in writing
Advantageous Skills & Behaviours
- Professional project management training or qualification from an appropriate body
- Experience of working within an advertising software company
- Product team members, including Product Managers, User Researchers and Designers
- Engineering team members, including Software Engineers and our QA team
- Customer Success
This role is based in our Waterford, Ireland office. To apply, please send your C.V. to email@example.com.