StitcherAds is a full-funnel social advertising software—meaning, we help advertisers better automate, optimize, and scale their campaigns on Facebook & Instagram. We’re an official Facebook & Instagram Marketing Partner for Ad Tech & Creative, working closely with the Facebook team to continue to build upon their ad tech to better serve clients in the retail vertical. We work with some of Facebook’s largest advertisers like Saks Fifth Avenue and Hotels.com, with the constant goal of providing innovative, flexible technology that drives the best ad performance with the least effort. StitcherAds is a multinational organization, with offices and team members across Austin, New York, Dublin, Waterford, and London.
Recently, we were badged as an official creative platform partner by Facebook. To help us on this path, we’re hiring a Senior Motion Graphics Designer to lead the creation of paid social creative for our clients. We are at the cutting edge of creative solutions for the retail industry on Instagram and we want you to help drive our vision rapidly.
- Work with retail brands to design paid social creative for full-funnel Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Manage creative briefs and generate assets for IG Stories, Carousel Ads, Collection Ads and Instant Experiences on Facebook and Instagram.
- Collaborate with Account Management and Sales stakeholders to create animation, moving images & video using existing client assets
- Drive the quality of creative overlays for dynamic (feed-based) ads
- Make recommendations in the style, visual strategy and appearance of client digital advertising
- Leverage campaign data to continuously improve your creative strategy
- Minimum 4+ years professional motion graphics or video editing experience
- Experience at a digital agency or software company preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- In depth experience in generating creative for paid social advertising
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, or related
- Extensive applied knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of visual design principles: graphic design, layout, typography, color and branding
- Full-time, competitive salary based on experience
- 20 vacation days
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision
- The tech setup you need to be successful
- A friendly and flexible work environment
- Offices in downtown Austin and midtown NYC
This role is based in either our Austin or New York office. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.