We seek an experienced Software Engineer to join our Data team.
We are tasked with building products that make it easier for customers to extract the value that is often locked in their own product listing and transaction data. We have already built a number of pivotal products and you will help to scale and develop them further. Together, with your experience and insight, we will identify and explore new opportunities, feeding the roadmap for StitcherAds’ Data Platform.
Right now, here are some of the things that we automate as part of our offering:
- Process, cleanse, improve and transform product catalogues
- Provide tools that facilitate the generation of dynamic creative
- Merge product catalogues with other data other sources to include higher quality creative, metadata and marketing signals
- Rollup, filter and rebuild catalogue and transaction feeds
- Adapt inventory and audience data for use with Facebook and Pinterest
We process millions of listings and transactions every hour so scaling these workloads is another challenge.
Don’t worry if you don’t have experience with all these things, we are looking for people who are eager to learn and love to build; people who can generate ideas, help us to drive our roadmap and ship great products.
If you’d like to work on these things, get in touch because we are excited to work with you. This role is a great opportunity to grow your career and build a leading platform with a fun team, stacked with experience.
The role is based in Waterford, Ireland. You will also work closely with our U.S. teams and have the opportunity to travel if desired.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- First and foremost is to develop software to meet our customers’ needs
- Write clean, robust and efficient code
- Collaborate with Product and Project managers in the design and analysis phases
- Lead development teams on larger projects
- Expand on existing software to meet our customers growing requirements
- Develop new software from the ground up
- Writing tests for existing and new code
- Be a mentor
- Help improve our platform through analysis and recommendations
- Help improve our team by bringing your experience and new ideas
Essential Skills and Behaviors
- You are experienced, mature and dependable
- Solve problems by being imaginative, inquisitive, analytical and motivated
- Communicate fluently in English and are able to clearly express, both verbally and in writing, technical descriptions in a clear manner
- 3rd level qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline
Advantageous Skills & Behaviors
- Experience in large-scale, time-sensitive data processing and ETL
- Experience with AWS container services, batch and streaming data processing
- Project team members, including Product Managers, Project Managers and Software Engineers, QA team and Design team
- Customer Success
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.