We seek an experienced Software Engineer to join our Ad Tech team.
We are responsible for the Ad Tech platform within our overall product offering. The platform is built against Facebook APIs and integrates with our other products. We are constantly expanding the platform to meet our customers growing requirements.
Building critical tools backed by third party APIs is a challenge, we build for resilience and fault tolerance, we measure everything, always looking for ways to improve. The platform includes complex campaign creation and management workflows. We ship tools for reporting and performance visualisation. Campaign management isn’t easy but we’re trying to make it as accessible as possible so that our customers can focus on achieving their goals.
We like to use libraries and frameworks such as ReactJS and Ruby on Rails. Don’t worry if you don’t have experience with these specific technologies, we are looking for people who are eager to learn and love to build; people who can generate ideas, help us to drive our roadmap and ship great products. We are focused on the quality and scalability of everything we build so are constantly improving what we’ve built and writing tests to help us to keep doing so.
If you’d like to work on these things, get in touch because we are excited to work with you. This role is a great opportunity to grow your career and build a leading platform with a fun team, stacked with experience.
The role is part of our overall product team based in Waterford, Ireland. You will also work closely with our US based teams and have the opportunity to travel if required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- First and foremost is to develop software to meet our customers’ needs
- Write clean, robust and efficient code
- Collaborate with Product and Project managers in the design and analysis phases
- Lead development teams on larger projects
- Expand on existing software to meet our customers growing requirements
- Develop new software from the ground up
- Writing tests for existing and new code
- Be a mentor
- Help improve our platform through analysis and recommendations
- Help improve our team by bringing your experience and new ideas
Essential Skills and Behaviors
- You are experienced, mature and dependable
- Solve problems by being imaginative, inquisitive, analytical and motivated
- Communicate fluently in English and are able to clearly express, both verbally and in writing, technical descriptions in a clear manner
- 3rd level qualification in Computer Science or a related discipline
Advantageous Skills & Behaviours
- Experience with React
- Experience in Ruby on Rails
- Project team members, including Product Managers, Project Managers and Software Engineers, QA team and Design team
- Customer Success
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.