You will work out of our Waterford, Ireland office where our social platform engineering team is based. You will also work closely with our UK and US based teams and be willing to undertake travel to those destinations if needed. This role is a great opportunity to grow your career with an experienced team and well-regarded platform.
Reporting to the Head of Development, the successful candidate will ideally have experience of working within a small growing company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- First and foremost is to develop software to meet our customers needs
- Write clean, robust and efficient code
- Help in collaboration with Product and Project managers in design and analysis phases
- Expand on existing software to meet our customers growing requirements
- Develop new software from the ground up
- Writing tests for existing and new code
Essential Skills and Behaviors
- 4+ passionate years experience in a software development role
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Organised, inquisitive, analytical, detail-oriented, precise and relentless
- Communicate fluently in English and are able to clearly express, both verbally and in writing, technical descriptions in a clear manner
- Can work as an individual or as part of a team
- 3rd level qualification in Computer Science or related discipline
Advantageous Skills & Behaviors
- Experience in Ruby
- Experience with React.js
- Project team members, including Product Managers, Project Managers and Software Engineers, QA team and Design team
- Customer Success
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.